Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Drawings

Ok, so I have had several drawings laying around the house. I finally got them fixed up enough so that I can put them online. I have yet to color them. That will come later. However, in the meantime, I can post them here. I'll be adding them to my gallery on my website as well. (www.mistress-of-fantasy.webs.com)

In the mean time, I hope you enjoy them!

Sort of a logo:
Resized banner

Untitled at the moment:
Revised Untitled 2

Untitled as well:
Resized Untitled

Alabassin:
Resized Alabassin

Sorcha:
resized Sorcha

4 comments:

Elana Johnson said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! :)

Mel Chesley said...

Aww shucks. And you are welcome! :D

Melissa Cunningham said...

So, did you draw these pics? Very good. Your artworks looks a lot like Elizabeth Mueller's. I mean, tons alike.

Some people have all the talent!

Mel Chesley said...

Thanks Melissa! Yes, I did draw the pics. I have used lots of different fantasy art as reference for the poses, used my "graphic art" flair and voila!
I have a degree in advertising art. Graphic art is my favorite and I prefer freehand over doing it on the computer. (I don't have that kind of software either.) And I have always liked comic book style art.