Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday, Sunday...

Sundays are so quiet now. I'm loving this A-Z challenge, but boy does it have me hopping on the internet! I'm very thankful for my new followers/friends. Lee brought us all into the community a little more and I appreciate that! Would have never found half of you otherwise.

I'm trying to follow everyone who is following me. If I haven't dropped by your blog, please leave me a link *points at the lurkers* yes, you too! I'd like to read your blogs as well!

I'm currently revising my WIP: Legend of Black Rose. Fantasy. Yeah, big "Duh". Lol! It's turning out pretty good. I have some snippets ready in the wings to be posted. I have put my synopsis up here. I'm waiting for my query critique to come back before I move on to actually sending it out. I'm nervous as all get out about it. I will be submitting the revised 30 pages to my critique group on the 20th. We'll see!

My sister in law, Cheri, is closer to 100 followers now as well as I am! As soon as we hit that magic number, we'll be having our very first contest! I'm excited, can't you tell?

Hope everyone had a good weekend and hope you also have a good week! I look forward to reading more excellent blog posts in the A-Z. Keep up the good work everyone! And if you have not taken Arlee's award for Prolific Blogger, then do so! You do deserve it for this challenge.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting your book finished and out there. It must be so exciting :o)

Unknown said...

Aren't revisions fun? ;) I hope your's are well received by your crit group and I can't wait to see your query letter.

I'm having a great time doing this A-Z blogfest and I know I'm going to miss it in May. It looks like there are plenty of upcoming contests, blogfests and interviews to keep us all busy though.

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I agree Arlee has done a good job in getting quite a few people together. I wish you well with your book. I have spent today thinking of q words.

Take care.
Yvonne,

Mel Chesley said...

Thanks Niki!

Yep, I think we'll still be busy, Mary. We won't be posting every day but we will have our new-found blogs to read.

Yvonne I hear you! I am having some difficulty with Q as well. Heaven knows what Z will bring. :D

Hart Johnson said...

Good for you for waiting for feedback before just flying off the handle with the query! (can you tell I am never that good?) I wish you luck getting it out there, and add my thanks to Lee on expanding this blog network for us. It's been a manic month, but I think Blogging A to Z has brought together a lot of people who might have taken a lot longer to find each other otherwise.

Mel Chesley said...

I agree! I'll be there May 3rd when he wants to recap. In the meantime I keep reading his blog to find others I haven't found yet.

And being Miss Instant Gratification Girl, this is something very hard for me to do... wait. ;)