Sunday, June 12, 2011

Almost Home...

Hi everyone! Hope my blogs were not too few and far between. I will be home June 15th and those who have emailed me about being a Beta Reader or left a comment, I will get back to you within a few days of my returning home.

I am not in any major hurry. I am looking for a place to end Book One in Crowning Absolution. I am currently sitting on 80,000 words and the entire work is not complete, but the first part is ready for a scrutiny. Tell me what works, what doesn't and we'll go from there. It is a rough draft, so we have to start somewhere.

Also, my follow button seems to have disappeared again. Don't know what that is all about. At any rate, I will see you all in a few days! Have a great rest of the weekend and an awesome week!

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad you'll be back soon. And the followers widget is back. Blogger is just flaking.

Mel Chesley said...

Sweeeet! That's the second time it has disappeared and flaked on me. Oh well. I hope they get it together.
And thanks Alex!

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip home!