Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm Back!...

Well, up until yesterday our internet was still down. I had a post all planned lamenting this fact while I sat at McDonald's yesterday.

So we were scheduled to have internet on the 16th. My husband got home from work, busted out the modem and our new router and got all set. Then I got a text message while I was at work about how he couldn't get online. He had tried to call tech support, but the phone company said he wasn't listed as a person who could discuss the account... whatevs. I had him on there.

As luck would have it, there was a phone outage in our area and they put in a repair ticket. So I went home and checked the phone out after preparing a blog post for you all about how I was still offline. Just as I got in and kicked off my shoes, the repair guy showed up!

Woohoo!

So yes, after that whole long diatribe, I am back online and now have to get back to work. My second job, you know, the writing and entertaining you all. Woohooo!!!!

Can I just say how much I have MISSED YOU ALL!!!!!! <3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! Welcome back.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad you're back despite all of the problems!

Tasha Seegmiller said...

Welcome back. I hate phone/internet issues.

Mel Chesley said...

Woohoo! Thanks! And yes, Tasha, I hate those kinds of issues as well.

Margo Kelly said...

Seriously ... what would we (I) do without my internet access???

Jamie Gibbs said...

Welcome back :D Hope you get your Internet issues sorted soon :)