Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Favorites, Fantasy Art & A Funny...

It's back! I miss doing these and I figure, if nothing else, I at least post something once a week, right? Right! So without further ado, let's get on with Friday! If I end up repeating myself, just ignore me, I'll eventually go away. ::winks::

Favorite Movie:  Becoming Jane. Yes, I said it, "Becoming Jane" is by far one of my all time faves. I love me some James McAvoy!

Favorite Authors/Books:  I actually liked the "Night World" series of books by L. J. Smith. I have 3 of the books on my shelf. After a little while, though, I sort of got tired of the redundancy. They were still well written, don't get me wrong!

Favorite Music/Band:  Of the many bands and artists I like, I'm going to say The Cars this time around. It is one band I have never tired of listening to in all my years of an avid music lover.

Fantasy Art: I wish I had been this clever in art school when they told us to draw our own hand for a class assignment!



Aaaaand here's the funny!


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The artwork is very clever!