Monday, June 18, 2012

Meet Nicholas...

Hey everyone! I just wanted to hop on here and gear up for the week. I've dropped down to three days a week at the one job so I can focus on the paper route a little more and give my hubby a bit of a break. Things are finally settling down, routines and all that.

I also want to introduce you to my friend Nicholas Milano. We've been friends for like... YEARS! We started off playing Cosrin together and have maintained a friendship ever since. He's got a blog over here called Wrandom Words. He's stepping into the first story mode and is looking for guidance. Just like we all were when we logged onto the internet to share our writing experiences. So please, hop on over there and follow him, he's great! He's talented in lots of ways: music, writing, goofing off...

He's my brother in all but blood. His birthday is the day before mine, so of course that makes him my "older" brother. Ha!

See you all soon! Have a great Monday and a great week.