Thursday, September 27, 2012

What's Your Obsession...

I have random obsessions. Once in a while I will find something and have to immerse myself in it and then the phase is over and I move on. I'm like that with a lot of different things.

But never pirates.

And never men. I love my husband dearly.

I admit to having some star crushes. I love Matthew McFadyen, Gerard Butler and of course, James McAvoy. Okay, so that's barely the tip of the iceberg.

Lately I've been stuck in 'Once Upon A Time...' I watched the entire first season on Netflix and can't wait for the next season to start. I have to stream it on my computer, though. I've killed my TV. In the sense that I don't have cable or even local channels. Just Netflix and my computer.

And since it is officially Autumn, I'm on a Honeycrisp apple kick. I love, love, LOVE these apples. Did I mention I have a birthday coming up? Apples are good.

So what's your obsession? What shows do you have to watch? What books do you find yourself reading over and over?

No comments: