Friday, March 1, 2013

Guest Post, New Release By Lyn Croft & Can't Forget The Funnies...

Hey everyone! It's Friday and it's March 1st...

What does the first of March have to do with anything? Well, it certainly means I am a busy girl today.

First of all, I'm guest posting over at my friend Carol's blog. Carol and Tom Phipps are the co-authors for "Elf Killers" and the "Heart of the Staff" series, which includes "Good Sister, Bad Sister", "The Collector Witch", "Stone Heart" and "The Burgeoning". So drop by and check out my post here or here.

Today is also RELEASE DAY for my friend and fellow Demon at Hellfire Publishing, Lyn Croft! How exciting release day can be! Her book, "Blood and Lilies" is currently available in eBook format at Amazon and at Smashwords.

Come by on Monday when I will be interviewing Lyn!


In the meantime, have a good weekend and enjoy some funnies. Because I can't ever forget the funnies...




4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations, Lyn!
And I can send that cat a whole army of Ninjas.

Mark Means said...

Congrats to Lynn on her new release and loved the "Gaming Dice" :)

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Congratulations Lyn. I have a plastic tube with some large gaming dice in it. I haven't used them in years...left over from the days when I had people I could play Dungeons & Dragons with.

Mel Chesley said...

@ Alex ~ Yes, yes you can send a whole army!

@ Mark ~ The gaming dice are epic. :D

@ Michael ~ I have so many dice and wish I had people to play D & D with as well. :D