Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hannukah, Happy New Year...

I could go through the whole list of holiday greetings, but I'm lazy. We'll leave it at that, because I know you are all smart enough to figure out what I mean!

Holidays are good this year. I've been busy working and my schedule is a bit wonky, so haven't worked on revisions in two weeks. Once the holidays are over and things settle around here back to what we laughingly call "Normal", I can get back to it! So excited.

But I wanted to make sure that I wish you all a festive couple weeks, if you celebrate. If you don't, well, I'm sure you'll find a way to pass the time and ignore the rest of us. Still, whether you celebrate or not, be safe out there! Accidents don't care if or how you celebrate the season.

I'll see you all in the New Year! And I'll leave you with a couple funnies:



1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Those are funny.
Have a wonderful Christmas, Mel!