Monday, February 15, 2016

GTKM: 9...

It's Monday! Don't shoot the messenger...

I hope you all had a good weekend. I work most of the weekend. Then, the one day I do get to spend with hubs, is spent doing laundry and grocery shopping for the week.

It works. It's a good routine!

Okay, so today's question is:

On a scale of 1-10, how funny would you say you are.

10. I'd say a 10, Bob.

(In case you are wondering, I am speaking to Bob in my head like he's a game show host.)

Seriously, though, I'd have to say like a 4 or 5. I think I'm funny, but I'm sure most people don't get my wacky sense of humor. I have even considered trying to do stand up comedy, but I'm a chicken in front of a crowd. I get stage fright so bad. Which is also why I don't sing in front of people.

Ask me to act like a pirate for a play, though, and I'm all over that. Go figure.

How about you? How funny are you on a scale of 1-10?

1 comment:

Arlee Bird said...

Your description sounds a lot like me. I've tended to make people angry because they don't get my humor so a lot of times around certain people I'll just clam up to avoid stirring things up. Then they'll say I'm too aloof and serious. Go figure.

My father could be very funny. In fact he actually did perform in some comedy clubs later in his life. He loved comedy.

Arlee Bird
A to Z Challenge Co-host
Tossing It Out