Wednesday, September 13, 2017

New Look, New Blog...

You'll notice some changes to the blog. A little bit of a new look. It is reflecting one of my new jobs.

I am the Creative Director for Midian Entertainment. This is the big project I'm currently involved with, but unable to discuss much at the moment.

I am allowed to say I am delighted to be working with some amazing authors, editors, artists and such. It's a great project and I can't wait until we can bring it out in the open.

That will be soon!

In the meantime, I am looking forward to getting back to blogging. I have missed the support of you all! This community is still, and will always be, an amazing group of people.

Please! Take the time to comment and get me up to speed on things! I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Very cool!
Let me explain...
No, too much. Let me sum up.
Biggest thing this past year - the IWSG is a Writer's Digest's 2017 Top 101 Sites for Writers.

Mel Chesley said...

Holy cow, Alex!! That is wonderful! You should be so proud!!

Juli D. Revezzo said...

Congrats, Mel and Alex! Short version of my writing life to date: more books, more blogging...and my first audiobooks released! :) That's probably what I'm most tickled with at the moment. And I have a new Celtic Stewards Chronicles book coming soon. :)